Do you spend a lot of time driving, and would like the best product to protect your car in the event of a crash or accident?
If so, the Vantrue OnDash N2 Pro Dual 1080P Dashcam Video Camera is the perfect solution!
- Designed for simultaneous front and inside recording.
- Mid-range, affordable front + inside recording dashcam with some impressive specs!
- Inside-facing lens comes with infrared (IR) LEDs to illuminate the interior even in pitch black, perfect for taxi or rideshare
- Dual 1080p resolutions from front-facing and inside-facing lenses, or 1440p front-only!
- LCD screen for playback right on the dashcam if necessary
- Optional GPS position/speed logging, just add GPS mounting bracket
Dual Lens 1080P Dashcam
Based on the powerful Novatek NT96660 CPU, equipped with advanced Sony Exmor IMX323 sensor (inside car camera) and OV4689 (front car camera) image sensor, the dual 1080P dash cam simultaneously captures the road front (170°) and inside the cabin (140°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps. Or utilize the front cam only to record road front at 2560x1440P@30fps or 1920x1080P @ 60fps, capturing license plates clearly.
Infrared Night Vision w/Sony Sensor
Advanced Sony IMX323 sensor, F2.0 6-glass lens inside-facing cam plus 4 IR LED lights greatly enhances night vision inside car at low light environment, making your driving more safer at night. F1.8 6-glass lens front facing cam and unique HDR video system automatically balance the light and dark areas of the video. Simply toggle the night vision status by pressing the power button.
Parking Mode & Auto LCD OFF
24 Hours Motion activated parking mode makes the dual car camera to automatically record when it detects motion in front of your car • Auto start and record when the ignition sparks up • Auto LCD OFF timer ensure you won’t be disturbed by another glowing rectangle on your windshield• Ideal for most climates:-4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C) • Excellent audio recording with built in microphone • Time lapse function automatically takes photos at specified intervals.
Looping Recording & G-Sensor
Seamless Loop Recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. Variable sensitivity G-sensor auto detects a sudden shake/collision and emergency locks the footage to “Event File” to prevent that video from an overwrite. Supports up to 64GB microSD cards. Optional GPS to track the driving route, location and speed(To use GPS function, please buy an extra gps mount).
Total Peace of Mind w/18 month Warranty
Full 18 month Warranty, email replies within 24H, and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee • Pay less auto insurance • Your witness for accidents and insurance claims • Perfect dual lens dash cam for Uber, taxis, rideshare, Lyft drivers, commuters, and families • Works with 12V and 24V vehicles.
The FIRST DUAL 1080P dash cam on the market: Based on the powerful Novatek NT96660 CPU, equipped with advanced Sony Exmor IMX323 (rear cam) and OV4689 (front cam) image sensor, the Vantrue OnDash N2 Pro dual 1080P dash cam simultaneously captures the road ahead (170°) and cabin (140°) in crystal details. Or utilize the front cam only to record road ahead at 2560x1440P @30fps or 1920x1080P @60fps, capturing license plates clearly.
Near-360° Full Protection
With a 170° front facing and 140° inside-facing camera in one body, N2 pro captures road front and inside the cabin simultaneously, yet the rear cam is 80° rotatable, a full protection on the go!
Auto switch to Parking mode when you parked your car. Triggered by the motion detection, the dash cam will auto record once it detects motion in front of your car on parking mode. The camera needs a constant power supply either from an external battery pack or hardwire.
Auto Starts up and records automatically when the ignition sparks up, loop recording saves the latest the videos and overwrites the oldest videos when card reaches capacity. Supports up to 64GB card max, please format it to FAT32 before use.
Time lapse function automatically takes photos at specified intervals and edit them together to a video clip so they can play much faster than real time. With this function on, you can record movements, changes, or events that take place over a long period of time, or just captures frames for a time lapse video of a multi-week road trip, greatly saved space on your memory card.
Seamless Loop Recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. Variable sensitivity G-sensor auto detects a sudden shake/collision and emergency locks the footage to “Event File” to prevent that video from an overwrite. Supports up to 64GB microSD cards (Class 10 formatted to FAT32). Optional GPS to track the driving route, location and speed(Please buy an extra gps mount to use this function).
Included in the Box:
- 1 N2 Pro Dash Cam with Suction Cup Mount
- 1 Car Charger with 10ft Mini USB Cable
- 1 Mini-USB Cable (3ft)
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
|Model:||OnDash N2 Pro|
|Sensor:||Front Cam Sensor: OV4689, Rear Cam Sensor: Sony IMX323|
|Display:||1.5 inch TFT LCD monitor (4:3)|
|Lens:||Front: 170 degree wide viewing angle, Rear: 140 degree wide viewing angle and full 6 layer glass lens with wide aperture of F/2.0.|
|Video:||H.264 compressed format/.MP4|
|Resolution:||Dual mode: 1920X1080P+1920X1080P; 1280x720P+1280x720P
Single Front Cam mode: 2560X1440P30
|Memory Card:||MicroSD (8-64GB Class 10, FAT32)|
|Audio Recording:||Yes, Built-in microphone and speaker|
|GPS Postion Logging:||Yes w/ optional GPS mount|
|HDR Enhanced Video:||Yes|
|Auto Power Off:||Yes|
|Certifications:||FCC, CE, RoHS
|Ports:||Power, HDMI, Mini USB|
|USB Port:||USB 2.0/Mini-USB|
|Battery:||250mAh 3.7V Polymer Li-ion battery|
|Working Temp:||32 – 158 deg. Fahrenheit, 0-70 deg. Celsius|
|Storage Temp:||14 – 176 deg. Fahrenheit, -10 – 80 deg. Celsius|
|PC/MAC Compatibility:||Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10/Mac|
|Product Dimensions:||3.8 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Item Weight:||3.52 ounces|
|Shipping Weight:||12.8 ounces|
|User Manual:||Available Here|
Instructions for use:
1. Before using, please format the SD Card on your camera. Please insert the card into the camera, (if it says ‘please insert TF card’ here, please press the recording button(OK button) and press M button to access into the menu, go ‘system setup’ and choose ‘format’. After formatting is complete, the memory card is ready for use.
2. Please press Power button to toggle the night vision mode ON, AUTO ON/OFF, OFF. When the IR lights have been turned on, the IR light icon at the upper right corner of the screen will be a lightening icon; When the IR lights have been switched to auto on, there will be a letter “A” besides the lightening icon; When the IR lights off, there will be a circle around the lightening icon with a black line across it. You can check the night mode status on the screen overview part on page 3 of the user manual.
3. The built in 250mAh battery is just to keep the settings data, please always keep the dash cam plugged in, or it will keep telling you to connect the power.